As the world comes to terms with an unprecedented health risk in COVID-19 (Coronavirus), I would like to reach out to all my clients. There is understandably heightened concern everywhere, and I would like to assure you that I will continue to work in a safe manner, in line with government advice.
Understandably, as events unfold, schedules are changing, therefore I’m being as flexible as possible with bookings.
• Client meetings by video/telephone only
• Adhere to Government advice on safe working
• Keep a safe distance of 2 metres and 1+ metres only if 2m is not viable
• On arrival and departure at a location, wash hands or use sanitiser gel
• No hand shaking and to avoid all personal contact
• I ask people not to touch the camera, or any of the equipment
• Avoid touching surfaces or any items, unless absolutely necessary
• Use PPE when required to do so
• Wear mask & gloves on shoots with people indoors
• Stop work and self-isolate immediately if any symptoms appear
• Currently not possible to shoot within occupied domestic properties
• Covid-19 Risk Assessment & Method Statement required
• Adhere to the site Health & Safety Policy
• Report Covid-19 incidents to HSE via RIDDOR
• Make people involved in the shoot aware of all the above
On positive note, with the longer daylight hours, it’s the perfect time to think about photography of your projects or facilities, particularly any shoots that are less people reliant.
I hope you all stay safe and I look forward to working with you in the future
Please feel free to get in touch